Fish cakes with dipping sauce (Tord man plaa)
The ingredient of Fish cakes with dipping sauce (Tord man plaa)
- 600g white-fleshed fish fillets (including perch, snapper or bream)
- 1/three cup basic Thai red curry paste (see related recipe)
- 1/four cup (60ml) fish sauce
- 1 egg, gently overwhelmed
- 50g rice flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon grated palm sugar
- 10 kaffir lime leaves, finely shredded
- 8 snake beans, thinly sliced
- Vegetable oil, for deep-frying
- Betel leaves, optionally available, to serve
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 60g caster sugar
- half teaspoon chilli powder
- 2 tablespoons roasted unsalted peanuts, chopped
- half (90g) Lebanese cucumber, seeded, finely chopped
- 1/four cup loosely packed coriander leaves, coarsely chopped
The instruction how to make Fish cakes with dipping sauce (Tord man plaa)
- For sauce, combine 100ml water, vinegar and sugar in a small saucepan and stir over low heat until dissolved. Increase warmth to medium and boil for 3-four minutes or till reduced through half. Remove from warmth, cool to room temperature, then stir in ultimate ingredients.
- Using a meals processor, process fish fillets till smooth. Transfer to a bowl and upload remaining elements, besides oil, then using a wood spoon, stir until properly blended.
- Using moistened arms, shape heaped tablespoonfuls of fish aggregate into desserts.
- One-third fill a wok or deep fryer with oil and heat to a hundred and sixtyu00b0C then deep-fry fish desserts, in batches, for 5 mins or till golden. Drain on a paper towel-coated tray. Serve without delay with betel leaves, if the usage of and dipping sauce.
Nutritions of Fish cakes with dipping sauce (Tord man plaa)fatContent: