The ingredient of Engagement cake
- 2 x 340g packets golden buttercake cake mix or 2 quantities Homemade buttercake (see associated recipe)
- half of cup apricot jam, warmed, strained
- 1/4 cup huge oval silver cachous
- 2 tablespoons silver and crimson cachous
- 1 teaspoon small silver cachous
- 475g butter, softened
- 4 half of cups icing sugar aggregate
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Bright white meals colouring
The instruction how to make Engagement cake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/one hundred sixtyu00b0C fan-compelled. Grease two 7cm-deep, 20cm (base) spherical cake pans. Line base and sides with baking paper.
- Prepare packet cakes following packet instructions, or homemade desserts (see related recipe). Divide combination between prepared pans. Bake for 45 minutes or until cooked via. Stand desserts in pans for five minutes. Turn out onto a cord rack to chill completely.
- Make icing: Using an electric mixer, beat butter in a bowl till pale. Gradually add icing sugar aggregate and milk, beating continuously until mixed.
- Tint icing white with food colouring. Using a serrated knife, level tops of cakes if important. Cut every cake horizontally in 1/2. Place base of one cake on cake board. Spread with 2 tablespoons jam, then 1/three cup icing. Top with every other cake layer. Repeat layers, finishing with cake layer.
- Spread last icing over pinnacle and side of cake. Using a warm knife, smooth icing. Using the photo as a guide, press large cachous around cake base. Press smaller cachous on top and side of cake. Serve.
Nutritions of Engagement cakefatContent: