The ingredient of Thong cake
- 2 x 340g packets golden buttercake
- four eggs
- 120g butter, softened
- 1 half of cups milk
- 1 quantity butter cream icing (see associated recipe)
- green food colouring
- 2 strawberry-flavoured bitter straps
- 2 yellow icing plant life
- 1/2 x 350g packet jubes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons sweet butterflies (we used Dollar Sweets emblem)
The instruction how to make Thong cake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/one hundred sixtyu00b0C fan-forced. Grease and line a 6cm-deep, 23cm (base) rectangular cake pan with baking paper. Make packet cakes following packet directions. Pour into organized pan. Bake for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Stand for 15 minutes. Turn out onto a cord rack to cool.
- Using a massive serrated knife, stage cake top. Place cake, reduce-aspect down, on board. Place pattern over cake (see container above right). Using a small sharp knife, cut round pattern, discarding excess cake.
- Make butter cream icing Tint green with meals colouring. Spread over both cakes.
- Decorate with butterflies and jubes. Halve bitter straps lengthways. Twist to form turn-flop straps. Position on cakes. Place vegetation in centre of straps. Serve.
Nutritions of Thong cakefatContent: 296.599 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 43.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 2.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 53 milligrams cholesterol