Doreens sultana cake
The ingredient of Doreens sultana cake
- 250g butter, softened
- 1 half cups caster sugar
- four eggs
- three cups plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups sultanas (see Notes)
The instruction how to make Doreens sultana cake
- Preheat oven to 170C/150C fan-compelled. Grease a 7cm-deep, 19cm rectangular cake pan. Line base and facets with 2 layers of baking paper.
- Using an electric powered mixer, beat butter and sugar for 5 minutes or until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until mixed after each addition.
- Sift flour and baking powder right into a bowl. Add half the flour aggregate and half of the milk to the butter combination. Stir till simply combined. Add remaining flour mixture and milk. Stir to mix. Stir in sultanas. Spoon mixture into organized pan. Level pinnacle.
- Bake for two hours or till a skewer inserted into centre of cake comes out clean. Stand in pan for 10 minutes. Turn, top-facet up, onto a twine rack to chill completely. Serve.
Nutritions of Doreens sultana cakefatContent: 433.307 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 15.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 48.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 5.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 84 milligrams cholesterol