Chocolate and raspberry pudding cake
The ingredient of Chocolate and raspberry pudding cake
- 5 eggs, separated
- 3/four cup caster sugar
- 250g dark chocolate, melted
- 1 1/four cups hazelnut meal (floor hazelnuts)
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Double cream, to serve
- 150g dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/three cup thickened cream
The instruction how to make Chocolate and raspberry pudding cake
- Preheat oven to 170u00b0C/150u00b0C fan-compelled. Grease a 6cm-deep, 20cm (base) round springform cake pan. Line base and facet with baking paper.
- Using an electric powered mixer, beat egg yolks and half of cup sugar together till thick and creamy. Stir in melted chocolate and hazelnut meal.
- Using an electric mixer, beat eggwhites until tender peaks shape. Add final sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating till company peaks shape. Fold 1/2 the eggwhite aggregate into chocolate combination. Gently fold in last eggwhite mixture. Fold in raspberries. Pour into organized pan. Bake for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted into the centre has wet crumbs clinging. Cool completely in pan.
- Make ganache: Place chopped chocolate and cream in a saucepan over low warmness. Cook, stirring, for 3 to four minutes or until clean. Place cake on plate. Top with ganache. Serve with cream.
Nutritions of Chocolate and raspberry pudding cakefatContent: 554.002 calories
saturatedFatContent: 32 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 13 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 54 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 49 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 10 grams protein
sodiumContent: 147 milligrams cholesterol