Raspberry pistachio cake
The ingredient of Raspberry pistachio cake
- 125ml (half cup) milk
- 3 eggs, gently whisked
- 50g unsalted butter, melted
- 1/four-half of teaspoon almond extract
- 150g (1 cup) self-elevating flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 155g (three/four cup) caster sugar
- 100g pkt pistachio kernels, ground
- 150g (1 1/4 cups) raspberries, just thawed (frozen or sparkling)
- 1 tablespoon sliced pistachio kernels
- Raspberries, greater, to serve
- Pure icing sugar, to dust
The instruction how to make Raspberry pistachio cake
- Preheat oven to one hundred eightyu00b0C. Grease and line a 23cm (base size) springform pan.
- Combine the milk, egg, butter and almond extract in a jug. Sift the flour and baking powder right into a huge bowl. Stir within the sugar and ground pistachio. Make a properly in the centre. Add the milk aggregate and stir until properly blended.
- Reserve 25g (1/four cup) raspberries. Fold remaining raspberries into the cake combination. Pour into the prepared pan. Smooth the floor. Top with reserved raspberries and sliced pistachio. Bake for 35-forty mins or till company to the touch. Set aside inside the pan for 10 mins to chill. Transfer to a twine rack to chill absolutely. Top with greater raspberries and dirt with icing sugar.
Nutritions of Raspberry pistachio cakefatContent: 310.7 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 37 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 8 grams protein