Frosted banana and walnut cake
The ingredient of Frosted banana and walnut cake
- 340g White Wings Golden Buttercake packet cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 60g butter, softened
- half cup buttermilk
- half of cup mashed banana
- 1/three cup finely chopped walnuts
The instruction how to make Frosted banana and walnut cake
- Preheat oven to a hundred and eightyu00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Grease a 6cm-deep, 19cm (base) rectangular cake pan. Line base and aspects with baking paper.
- Place cake mix in a massive bowl. Add eggs, butter and buttermilk. Using an electric powered mixer, beat on low pace for 30 seconds or till simply combined. Increase velocity to medium. Beat for four minutes or until combination is pale and creamy. Stir in banana and walnuts. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for forty mins or till a skewer inserted inside the centre comes out smooth. Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Turn onto a cord rack to cool completely. Spread pinnacle with frosting (see related recipe). Serve.
Nutritions of Frosted banana and walnut cakefatContent: 184.747 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 22 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 58 milligrams cholesterol