Salmon, dill and potato cakes
The ingredient of Salmon, dill and potato cakes
- 400g Desiree potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 2 x 210g cans purple salmon, drained, flaked
- 1/four cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill leaves, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated
- 2 green onions, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 egg, gently overwhelmed
- half of cup dried breadcrumbs
- olive oil cooking spray
- lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Salmon, dill and potato cakes
- Cook potatoes in a saucepan of boiling water for eight to 10 minutes or till gentle. Drain. Mash. Transfer to a bowl. Cover. Refrigerate until cold.
- Add salmon, parsley, dill, lemon rind, green onions, egg, and salt and pepper to bloodless potato. Mix till nicely mixed.
- Divide combination into 8 quantities. Using moist fingers, shape each portion right into a patty, urgent into shape. Coat patties frivolously in breadcrumbs. Place onto a tray. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Spray a baking tray with oil. Preheat oven and tray to two hundredu00b0C. Spray both facets of patties with oil. Place onto hot tray. Cook for 15 minutes. Turn. Spray again with oil. Cook for a similarly 10 to fifteen mins or till golden. Drain on paper towels. Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Salmon, dill and potato cakesfatContent: 273.894 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 23 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 25 grams protein
sodiumContent: 115 milligrams cholesterol