Hazelnut liqueur mud cake
The ingredient of Hazelnut liqueur mud cake
- 375g butter, chopped
- 300g dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups strong brewed coffee
- half of cup hazelnut liqueur or orange juice
- four cups caster sugar
- three cups simple flour
- half of cup self-elevating flour
- 1/three cup cocoa powder
- four eggs, at room temperature
- 65g butter, chopped
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 cup pure icing sugar
- 1/four cup cocoa powder
The instruction how to make Hazelnut liqueur mud cake
- Preheat oven to one hundred sixtyu00b0C. Grease and line 19cm square (base) cake pans.
- Combine butter, chocolate, espresso, liqueur and sugar in a huge saucepan over low warmness. Cook, stirring, for five mins or till combination is smooth. Set aside to cool.
- Sift together flours and cocoa. Stir into chocolate mixture till easy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, stirring nicely after each addition.
- Divide batter among pans. Bake for half of to two hours or till a skewer inserted into the centre has wet crumbs clinging. Cool cakes in pans.
- Make chocolate icing: Combine butter, sugar and 1/4 cup water in a small saucepan over low warmness. Cook, stirring continuously, for two minutes or till sugar dissolves (do no longer boil). Gradually stir sifted icing sugar and cocoa into hot butter combination. Cover. Place in refrigerator for half-hour or until icing units.
- Spread icing over pinnacle of one cake. Allow to set. Cut into pieces and serve. Set aside ultimate cake for recipe 2 (underneath).
Nutritions of Hazelnut liqueur mud cakefatContent: 1936.856 calories
saturatedFatContent: 79 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 49 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 276 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 209 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 19 grams protein
sodiumContent: 312 milligrams cholesterol