Turn your standard chocolate cake up a notch with this impressive creme fraiche cookies and cream earthquake cake - laced with pecans, oreos and coconut.
The ingredient of Cookies and cream earthquake cake
- 70g (1/2 cup) pecans, chopped
- 130g pkt Oreo biscuits, coarsely chopped
- 535g dark chocolate cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 180ml (3/4 cup) milk
- 60g butter, at room temperature, choppedu2028
- 200ml Bulla Creme Fraiche, plus extra to serve
- 20g (1/4 cup) desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
The instruction how to make Cookies and cream earthquake cake
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Grease and line the base and side of a deep, 23cm (base measurement) round springform pan with baking paper.
- Combine the pecans and half the Oreos and scatter over the base of the prepared pan.
- Place the chocolate cake mix in a bowl. Make a well in the centre. Add the eggs, milk and butter. Use a balloon whisk to whisk until just combined. In a separate bowl, combine the creme fraiche, coconut, icing sugar and vanilla.
- Pour both mixtures into the cake pan and swirl to roughly combine. Scatter the remaining Oreou2019s over the top. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Set aside to cool in pan.
Nutritions of Cookies and cream earthquake cakefatContent: